(emailed February 11):
Have you ever been on vacation with your in-laws/girlfriend's family? If you have then you know how I feel right now. Everyday I must "check-in" with Lucia's parents during dinner. I am having an awesome time, its incredible here in Peru... but there are costs to living rent-free with your girlfriend's family. Like last night, Lucia went out for a friends birthday, I didn't want to go out because when people go out in Lima they stay out until 4 or 5 in the morning... since I am an old man I can't handle that and I declined to join Lucia. So, it was me and her dad eating dinner together and talking about many things. We have become pretty good friends I guess, and he is open to talk about most things with me. However, last night I learned a little too much info. Let's just say that if someone were to ask me when each of Lucia's brothers and sisters were conceived - I could tell you. Incredible... and when I say incredible, I mean horrible.
the cost of living in the same house as your girlfriend I guess.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment