Here are some good and funny quotes that I found online about mother´s... found on QuoteGarden...
Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle
Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children. ~Marilyn Penland
Happy Mother´s Day mom... here are just a few pics of your proud children...
Kyle - as this picture was taken, he was imagining his life as a father and passed out. No babies were hurt in this picture.

Teresa - even after this picture was taken, Jason still proposed to her. What´s worse - to be a crazy lady or be the guy married to the crazy lady?

Me - I feel that a comment will only diminish the quality of this picture... I think it is best if we just move on without commenting.

Joe - I couldn´t find any recent incriminating pictures of Joe, so I went back to the good old days when tube socks, short shorts, and Royals games were all the rage.
Again, Happy Mother´s Day to all the proud moms out there. We´re all sincerely grateful for everything you do.
- Brian

2 comments:
Brian, your mom had forwarded me a link to your website and I've been hooked reading it ever since. I was reading your recent postings and saw the, how do I put this.... LOVELY,photo of you in the, again looking for words....Charming, no....adorable....no...utterly gay - yeah that's it - utterly gay red ensemble and had to question the idea that moved to Peru for a woman??? Please confirm.
Hahahahahaha
Unfortunately, my friends and I have made some poor wardrobe decisions for the sake of a good laugh. Actually, that picture was taken at a party with friends and family... everyone was wearing the turtle necks and bedazzled christmas sweaters, including my mom.
The other day my girlfriend told me that I had a feminine look about me. Dang, maybe I should just change my whole wardrobe... multiple people are commenting!!!
All in good fun,
-Brian
Post a Comment