I was an orator and a judge for the Spelling Bee. And as I said on facebook - I've never claimed to be anything but a nerd, so if these pictures are too nerdy for you, you've been warned.
In the pictures I'm wearing the standard teacher uniform - a dark blue suit, white shirt, and any kind of tie. I have to wear this everyday, except when it gets warmer outside... so, the summer months starting around September through the end of April.
This first picture is of me with the winner of the Junior class Spelling Bee.
With the primary students - Junior High students.
Listening intently for the correct spelling and pronunciation.
The judges deliberating over the validity of the word, "banger" when referring to sausages - too insinuating if you ask me.
With first, second and third place of the Junior class. Also with the English Coordinator, Jelena, and the other American teacher, Josie.

No comments:
Post a Comment