Well, that's it... officially, Colegio Santa Maria has the swine flu. We have one student, a freshman, that acquired Gripe Porcina (pronounced Greepay Porseena). I hear that the boy is doing okay and hopefully his condition continues to be stable.
Classes were canceled on Friday, then today they decided to cancel classes until next Tuesday. Teachers had to go into school for a few hours this morning and in fact, the mood around school was really really good. No surprise, but teachers are almost as happy as the students when school is canceled; at least this teacher is!
I'm thinking about going to Ecuador, or Colombia... or maybe Argentina - the bus ride won't be too long, right?
I'll be going to Kansas City on July 25th. I have a two week break starting the 24th of July, so I'll be in KC for a couple weeks eating BBQ, mooching off my parents*, and catching up with my favorite TV shows - 30 Rock, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men. You'll notice that eating, watching TV and mooching is more important than seeing my friends and family... if you can't deal with that then I'm sorry. I'm kidding of course! Or am I?
*Side note: I tested my ability to mooch off my parents all the way from Lima, Peru... and just ask my mom, its possible.
*Second side note: the picture in this post has nothing to do with the swine flu. A few months ago I was burnt and I got a few blisters on my arm. Pretty gross, so I thought it was appropriate for this post.
"What a life you lead, Brian."
-Sheila Meagher

1 comment:
I inappropriately dismissed this show in my post - Its Always Sunny in Philedelphia...
Reminder: I'll be watching this show. ...and eating Cheez-Its. They don't have Cheez-Its in Peru, hmmmmm.
Post a Comment