Sunday, September 27, 2009

Whazzup SM - Issue 5

Last week, a very noteworthy "Whazzup SM" was published. The kids in First of Secondary (7th grade) worked on the latest English newsletter and I would say that they did a hell of a job. Their teacher, Alvaro San Roman, had them working on it for a while, but it was finally completed last week and it didn't disappoint.


I've attached the newsletter below. When you're reading it, please remember that these are 12 and 13 year old kids that speak English as a second language... so don't expect it to have the sophistication of The NY Times, The Wall Street Journal, and/or the Prep News.




2 comments:

Al Barito said...

Thank you for the review. I didn't know it was that good.

Anonymous said...

Christoph Metzelder? I guess I can see it

http://realmadrid200708.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/christoph-metzelder-8.jpg

In case you were wondering, the Chiefs suck, Herm Edwards has been reincarnated and come back in Todd Haley's body.

Num num b b d